Application - Zephyros Tent - Brian Hartman

  • Brian Hartman
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2012
      Please accept my application to test the Zephyros tent – Brian Hartman.
      1. DISCLAIMER
      I have read the BackpackGearTest Survival Guide, version 0609, including Chapters 4, 5 and 6, and I will follow all requirements. I have also completed the tester agreement and submitted it as required. I will have no difficulty meeting the minimum expected use requirements for this test.

      2. PERSONAL BIO
      Tester Bio
      Name: Brian Hartman
      Age: 44
      Gender: Male
      Height: 5' 9" (1.7 Meters)
      Weight: 145 Pounds (66 Kilograms)
      Email address: bhart1426 at yahoo dot com
      City, State, Country: Westfield, Indiana, U.S.
      3. BRIEF TEST PLAN:
      I am very excited about the opportunity to test this tent.  I have owned a number of double wall tents and am anxious to see if the Zephyros' lighter weight single wall design offers comparable breathability, waterproofness, and durability to that of a double wall tent.  I have backpacking trips planned to Southern Indiana and the Hoosier National Park during the next few months.  I expect to see lots of rain, wind, heat and humidity during the test period and plan to evaluate how well this tent performs in these conditions.  Thank you for considering my application and thanks to Terre Nova for providing this item for testing.
      4. STATUS PAGE: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/T1849.htm
      Big Agnes hiking poles - FR
      Solo Stove - FR
      5. PREVIOUS TESTS / ORs