ADDITIONAL EDIT: Gobi Gear Hoboroll - Kerri Larkin

  • woodswoman
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2012
      Kerri,
      Missed one edit..at the end of the report the spelling of BackpackGearTest should be corrected (eliminate the capital "P")

      Also noticed that there is still a capital "A" before fleece jacket. Since all the other bullet items don't start with a capital it would be best to be consistent throughout the list.

      Have fun with your new gear!

      ***Gail***