EDIT: Gobi Gear Hoboroll - Kerri Larkin

  • woodswoman
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2012
      Kerri,
      This is a well written IR! I have a few edits and then you may upload.

      EDIT: The report required scrolling. I believe it is due to the three pictures that you have side by side near the end of the report. The minimum screen resolution needs to be 1024 pixels I believe. The pictures are 478, 640, and 640. Please consider making the pictures much smaller if you would like them to remain side by side (it does show a sequence). Otherwise you might have to stagger the pictures.

        or a 'nifty new
      tech' item finding it's way into my pack.

      EDIT:  apostrophe is NOT needed in "its"

        Around the outside, theres a webbing compression strap which
      will squash the gear inside down to a more

      EDIT: apostrophe IS needed in "there's"

       so stowing odd shaped gear looks
      to present no problem.

      EDIT: odd-shaped

      * A Fleece jacket
      * one pair of lightweight trousers,
      * one pair of water shoes

      EDIT: a fleece jacket (no capital on A or F)
      EDIT: a comma is NOT needed after trousers

      That's it. Have a great time with the new piece of gear..hope it makes finding things easier. Gail

    • woodswoman
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 14, 2012
        Kerri,
        The overwrite problem is still there. I think it would be best to take the question to the BGTFileUploadHelp group as that's where the real problem-solvers are. First though, I would probably delete that portion of your report and re-write it and that might solve the html problem. I am off for another couple of days in the bush so I will check for your report again when I get back.

        I've taken the Gobi Hoboroll on four trips so far.

        EDIT: eliminate "so far" as this test is done

        The first was a two night walk in the Barrington/Gloucester area of New
        South Wales

        EDIT: two-night walk

        200 m (660 ft)Above Sea Level (ASL)

        EDIT: space needed between (660 ft) and Above

        Temperatures ranged from a low of C (35 F) over night to highs of

        EDIT: actual temp is needed before "C", overnight

        Weather was fine and dry during the day with a miximum of
        12 C (54 F)

        EDIT: maximum,

        and a minimum of 0C (32 F).

        EDIT: space needed between 0 and C

        A very heavy
        dew occurred overnight

        EDIT: period needed at end of sentence

        My final trip was a for two nights in the Yuragir National Park,

        EDIT: eliminate "a"

        Comment: I assume that organise, utilise, categorise are correct spellings in your country :)

        I don't profess to have any design
        skills, but I felt it would be so much more versatile if the internal
        dividers were attached with something like hook-and-loop so they could
        be pushed out of the way to make a larger compartment, or stuck back in
        place to make more smaller compartments.

        Comment: Good Idea and the manufacturers always check for those!

        It's not suited
        to Ultralight backpacking

        EDIT: ultralight

        be very useful for backpackers traveling overseas on
        extended trip and staying in hostels.

        EDIT: on "an" extended trip

        Nice conclusion (also liked the alligator!!)

        Gail

      • Ray
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 15, 2012
          It seems to be browser related, from what I can see ladies.

          It looks bad in Chrome, but does not over-write in Internet Explorer for me.

          Ray