EDIT (Additional) - Gobi Gear - Justin

  • woodswoman
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 7:22 PM
      Justin,

      I found a few more edits stemming from the corrections. Could you please fix and re-upload. Thanks, Gail

      Note: The listed weight on the manufacturers website

      EDIT: manufacturer's

      (2.54 cm))

      EDIT: (2.54 cm)

      I cinched it down there was immediately some creaking and popping sounds indicating to me that may be starting to give way.

      EDIT: that "it" may be starting to give way

    • Justin Potts
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1 7:40 PM
        Gail,

        I have corrected the additional edits, except the "(2.54 cm))" the second one closes the whole parenthetical expression. Right now it reads (1 in (2.54 cm)). It has also been re-uploaded.

        Thanks,
        Justin Potts
        -Pottsy