Attn: Jen Pope - ExOfficio Storm Logic Jacket

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 5:41 PM
      Jen,

      I know you have an extension for your LTR until April 16. After your edits,
      when you do upload, please note a new folder with the correct spelling
      "ExOfficio" (without a space) has been created. Please upload to that
      folder and delete your old file in the incorrect, old "Ex Officio" folder.

      Thanks! Oh, also thanks for having the correct spelling in the first place!
      <g>