Re: Gregory Pack - Mark Thompson

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2012
      Mark,

      Thanks for the update.

      Go ahead and write a normal IR adding how you followed the online chart, the pack didn't fit and you went to a store (no name) to verify the correct size. This is good information for readers - also a good thing for all of us to do anyway - verify sizes! When you get the proper pack, let me know and I'll adjust your FR and LTR dates so you can get in 4 months of testing.

      From: Ralph Ditton <rdassets@...>
      Date: Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 5:16 PM
      Subject: RE: Gregory Packs
      To: Mark Thompson <markthompson242@...>

      Mark,

      Let me contact the rep and see what can be done.

      Hang tight.

      Ralph