EDIT: IR - Montbell - Tachyon Anorak - Andrei Girenkov

  • Christopher Nicolai
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2012
      Andrei,

      Just a couple items below for your consideration in the standard
      EDIT/Edit/Comment format. Once you have addressed these to your
      satisfaction, feel free to delete from the test folder and upload to the
      site.

      Thanks!

      Christopher

      Edit
      > Sewn inside the edge of the hood is a a 9" (23 cm) flexible rod to
      stiffen the "visor" of the hood. A 10 inch (25 cm) zipper at the neckline
      ---For consistency, consider using either the quotation mark abbreviation
      for inches, the word "inches" spelled out, or the common "in." Your call.

      Edit
      > When walking on level ground I believe this would not be an issue, but if
      climbing uphill and using trekking poles, the gap may be letting wind in.
      ---Be cautious of projecting here. This may be easy enough to test by
      climbing up stairs or something similar. It it generally best to test
      something like this before making guesses as to how it might perform.