EDIT: IR: Montbell - Tachyon Anorak - Kurt Papke

  • Christopher Nicolai
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 10:47 PM
      Kurt,

      It's been awhile since I've read one of your reports closely, and I have
      forgotten how much I enjoy your writing style. Nice work. Just a few
      items for your consideration below in the traditional EDIT, Edit, Comment
      format. Once you have addressed to your satisfaction, upload and delete
      from the test folder.

      Thanks!

      Christopher

      Edit

      > All I can say is "*wow*".

      ---In U.S. written English, periods and commas should always fall inside
      the quotation marks.

      Edit

      > In this case the windshirt fit well, but if I bend over I will have an
      exposed lower back.

      ---I'm assuming you actually tried bending over and discovered this.
      Consider rephrasing to reflect this. If you didn't try it, then take a
      minute to try it and confirm. Then rephrase to reflect it. (No reason not
      to, in my estimation.)

      Edit

      > The fabric is light enough that it will flap in a strong wind. Not
      likely to be a big issue.

      ---Be careful about this one. You may be right on the mark, but if you
      haven't actually experienced this yet, it is projecting. Consider testing
      and rephrasing to make a more conclusive remark, or else consider adding a
      comment to make it clear that this is your supposition not based on
      experience.