EDIT: IR- Black Diamond Astral 40 Backpack - Gail

  • K S
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2012
      Hi Gail,

      I see it is my turn to edit you:-) Your edits are below - enjoy the pack!

      Kara

      ------------------------

      Edits follow the usual convention:
      EDIT: Must change
      Edit: Check it out and consider changing something
      Comment: Just that...no change needed

      Near the top of that pocket is a hook and stick loop to
      hold a hydration bladder.
      >> EDIT:  hook-and-loop is the normal spelling, but if you can use hook-and-stick loop if you prefer, please hyphenate

      Corresponding
      features such a tube port and stretch loops on the harness add in
      setting up a hydration unit.
      >> EDIT: such as a tube...

      ~~~

      "Making the world a better place is not only your responsibility, it is your joy, it is your blessing, it is your gift, it's your opportunity to make your life mean something, so take it." ~ Derrick N. Ashong