Edit - Yakima Rocketbox - John Waters

  • richardglyon@att.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2012
      OK, John, here are your edits, in the usual format. You're cleared to upload after revising.

      Cheers, Richard

      << I'm aiming to reduce my weight load by 40% or more.>>
      Comment: When?

      <<Capacity: 16 cu feet. >>
      EDIT: Need a metric conversion. I'd round to 450 L

      <<I was assisted by the owner at our mail drop in unpacking and lifting the unpacked SkyBox to my Subaru.>>
      Edit/Comment: As you know we discourage mentioning brands of products not under review. However the product's fitting to a particular model will be of use to some readers. I'd change to "sport utility vehicle,]" but up to you.

      <<Previously, I had added a set of rooftop carrier accessories to my factory installed crossbars >>
      Edit: factory-installed [with a hyphen]

      <<The box this thing ships in is large enough for to sleep in.>>
      EDIT: A garble here. Delete "for" or add a number after it, e.g., for three to sleep in.

      <<Once in position, the SkyBox does not move at all forward or backward or side to side even with me pushing as hard as possible.>>
      Edit: side-to-side [two hyphens]
    • richardglyon@att.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3, 2012
        John,

        Both of the other testers identified the product as SkyBox 16S. Did you get any indication that this is what you received? As you know I can't change the name of a Test Folder, so don't upload until we sort this out.

        Thanks, Richard

      • exec@bysky.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 3, 2012
          Yes, Richard I did receive the 16s and did actually change the report to reflect this but was waiting for a clarification from my wife before I uploaded - she's in a meeting right now.

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 3, 2012
            Richard,

            Thanks for the edits, I've made the corrections and deleted the test file. Just waiting to hear if there is a test folder change.

            John