Application - Princeton Tec Spectrum - Brian Hartman

  • Brian Hartman
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2012
      Please accept my application to test the Princeton Tec Spectrum– Brian Hartman.
      DISCLAIMER
      I have read the BackpackGearTest Survival Guide, version 0609, including Chapters 4, 5 and 6, and I will follow all requirements. I have also completed the tester agreement and submitted it as required. I will have no difficulty meeting the minimum expected use requirements for this test.

      PERSONAL BIO
      Tester Bio
      Name: Brian Hartman
      Age: 44
      Gender: Male
      Height: 5' 9" (1.7 Meters)
      Weight: 145 Pounds (66 Kilograms)
      Email address:
      bhart1426 at yahoo dot com
      City, State, Country: Westfield, Indiana, U.S.
      BRIEF TEST PLAN:
      I am really excited about my upcoming backpacking trips.  I will be hiking in the Grand Canyon, Monument Valley and Mesa Verde National Park this spring when I visit the 4 corner states.  I also have several trips planned to Southern Indiana and the Hoosier National Forest.  As part of my testing I will evaluate the brightness, durability and battery life of the Princeton Tec Spectrum headlamp.  I'll also be interested to find out how comfortable it is to wear and whether the on / off button is easy to locate and operate.  It will be interesting to put my own color combination together and my goal will be to make it stand out among my other electronic gadgets.  Thank you for considering my application and thanks to Princeton Tec for providing this headlamp for testing.
      STATUS PAGE: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/T1849.htm

      CURRENT TEST LOAD:
      Big Agnes Trekking Poles - IR

      PREVIOUS TESTS / ORs