ARRIVED - Gregory Mountain Products - Savant/sage Backpack - Brett Haydin

  • Brett Haydin
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 28 7:58 PM
      Mike,

      The Savant 58 arrived today. IR to follow shortly and everything looks in
      order.

      -Bretter

    • Mike Mosack
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 28 8:04 PM
        Cool thanks for the heads up with the personal email as well. It looks like it’ll be an interesting test item.
        Mike Mosack
        mosack(at)earthlinkDOTnet

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 28 8:29 PM
          A slightly larger version of your Gregory pack (which I was the editor for; how about that!). I need to play around with it still, but it looks sweet!

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 1, 2012
            I loved mine so hopefully you will yours as well...
            Mike