EDIT- LTR Benchmade 530 - David Wilkes

  • Ralph Ditton
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6 5:09 AM
      Greetings David,

      I do love your description of the knife as a "wimpy looking blade" but it
      does not live up to that expectation.

      I could find no edits.

      Make sure that you delete the test copy version and upload.

      Thanks for your insightful views on this knife.

      Cheers

      Ralph

    • amatbrewer
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6 12:57 PM
        Ralph,

        Thanks for a great test series! I was debating over including the "wimpy" comment, fearing it would not come across the way I intended. Glad it worked.

        LTR uploaded to its home, and the one in the test folder deleted.

        Thanks again,
        Dave