EDIT- LTR: Benchmade 530 Knife - Ryan Christensen

  • Ralph Ditton
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2012
      Greetings Ryan,

      First up, I would love to go camping with you if that is the normal fare
      that you tuck into for dinner and brekkie. That is one hell of a meal in the
      photo. I do love English Muffins. I'll leave the skiing to you. I'll just
      make the mulled wine back at camp. <g>

      Surprise, surprise. No edits.

      Make sure that you delete the test copy.

      Thanks for a great journey with this test.

      Cheers

      Ralph

      __