Application: ExOfficio Roamr pants - Jerry Adams

  • jerry adams
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2012
      Application: ExOfficio Roamr pants - Jerry Adams
      March 4, 2012
      1 - I have read the BGT By-Laws (v. 0609) including
      Chapters 4 and 5
      and will comply with all of the reporting terms and
      requirements.
      My tester agreement is on file. As reported below, I will
      have
      no difficulty meeting the minimum expected use
      requirements.
      2 - Name: Jerard Adams
      Location: Portland Oregon
      Email: jerryaadams at yahoo dot com
      Height: 6'1" (185 cm)
      Weight: 195 lb (88 kg)
      Age: 58
      Gender: Male
      3 - Test Plan:
      I’ll use the Roamr pants on at least 2 backpack trips of
      3 or 4 nights in each of the FR and LTR periods.  And a few day hikes.  These will be in Oregon and Washington.  This will be in spring and early summer so I
      should get some cool to hot weather testing.  This will include some rain and some sun.  This will include normal trail and a little
      off-trail.  This will include a little
      bushwacking but I try to limit this.  This will include a little bouldering so I’ll see how they stretch when
      I clamber around a little, definitely nothing close to rock climbing
      though.  I do maybe 30 miles on each
      trip.
      I’ll see how comfortable they are, if they keep me warm,
      prevent sun burn, and how they perform when wet.  I’ll also wear them in my sleeping bag.

      I'll also just wear them around a little.
      40 inch waist.  32
      inch inseam.  Light Khaki colored.
      4 – Curently no tests.
          Status page: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/T1827.htm