EDIT/Approval - Re: LTR - MontBell Frost Line Parka - Lyon

  • richardglyon@att.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2012
      Thanks, Mike - good catches all. I'll make all changes but one: "two day hikes" [two non-overnight hikes on different days] differs from "two-day hikes" [an indeterminate number of hikes each two days in duration]. When "two-day" is used as an adjective it should be hyphenated, when used as a noun [day hike] not. To avoid any confusion I changed "day hikes" to "dayhikes" - one word.

      Uploaded and Tests folder copy deleted.

      Cheers, Richard

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Michael" <mosack@...> wrote:

      > Hi Richard,
      >
      > Glad you like your Parka! Love what I can see of the new pad as well...congratulations.
      >

      > "I also wore the Frost Line at breaks on two day hikes in Montana"
      >
      > Edit – For consistency, you use hyphens in every other case so I would recommend adding one here (two-day hikes)

    • Michael
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 6, 2012
        And that is why I only offered it as an Edit rather than an EDIT so you knew I only recommended it as a change, but in the end it was your call. Your change works better I think. Glad you like your parka - it was a good test series.
        Have a great day.
        Mike