Re: EDIT - LTR--BENCHMADE 530--STEVE KIDD

  • ftroop94
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2012
      Thanks Ralph!

      Time Zones are great sometimes! I've posted the file and deleted the test folder...taking a moment to check out your review of the Selk Bag. Been an awefully warm season here in Tennessee as well! I bought a pair of Montbell down pants last fall and never had the chance to put them on! Always next year!

      Thanks again,

      ~Steve

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Ralph Ditton" <rdassets@...> wrote:

      > Hello Steven,
      >
      > I did note you earlier email about your puter crash.
      >
      > Bit of a bummer when that happens.
      >
      > No worries about including the full reports in the final version.
      >
      > It certainly looks like a great lightweight knife.
      >
      > Cheers
      >
      > Ralph
      >

      > Just one tiny edit.
      >
      > I rarely every used
      >
      > EDIT: Change "every" to "ever"

    • Ralph Ditton
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2012
        Hi Steve,
        I am so over the heat. Got another 37 C (100 F) today and it is supposed to
        be autumn…sigh.
        Over east they are having record rains with lots of flooding and cool temps.
        The weather is all screwed up here.
        See you another test sometime.