EDIT: FR - Kombi Guide Gloves - Chad Fike

  • Kerri Larkin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2012
      Hi Chad,

      That's a great report! Although you say you've only had short uses out of the gloves a lot of the time, that's how I would expect most people to use them so I think that putting them on and taking them off lots is an important part of the testing.

      Chad, you've made my job very easy here - I've got no edits at all for you. Please go ahead and upload when ready.

      Thanks again, and see you in 2 months...

      Kind Regards,

      Kerri