Comment: checklist for all testers, monitors & editors

  • Kurt Papke
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2012
      I make the same mistakes over and over again in my test reports,
      confounding "its" and "it's", etc. Saw this in a book at my
      daughter's house at Christmas, it's online:

      http://theoatmeal.com/comics/misspelling

      Every tester should commit to running down this list before they post
      their IR's, FR's, LTR's. I hereby do so commit...but that doesn't
      mean i won't make the same d*amn mistakes.

      --kurt