[EDIT] LTR - ExOfficio Storm Logic - Andrea Murland

  • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2012
      > Jet,
      > Here's my LTR for the Storm Logic. Thanks for monitoring the test!
      > Andrea
      >
      > HTML: http://tinyurl.com/83kzwsf

      Hi Andrea... Thank you for your long term report on the ExOfficio Storm
      Logic jacket. Nicely done!

      I could only find one "Edit"... so please see if it makes sense, and
      adjust your report accordingly. Then you're good to upload to the
      official folder. Please remember to delete the copy in the test folder.

      Thanks for making editing so easy. Hope to work with you again sometime.

      James E. Triplett
      ExOfficio Storm Logic Jacket Monitor

      However, I often had gloves or a hat stuffed either into the upper
      zippered pocket.
      [Edit] I'm not sure that you need the word "either" in this sentence. If
      you do, please add an "or" portion to make it complete. "either into the
      upper zippered pocket, or???"