[EDIT] LTR - Ex Officio - Storm Logic Jacket - Bob Sanders

  • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2012
      > Hi James,
      >
      > Here is my report.
      >
      > In the test folder... http://tinyurl.com/7ltesmj
      >
      > Thanks for all your help,
      >
      > Bob

      Hi Bob!

      Thank you for your final installment on the Ex Officio Storm Logic Jacket.
      You've wrapped up this report nicely, and it's been a pleasure working
      with you.

      I have just a few minor things for you to look at, and when you are
      satisfied with your report please upload it to the official folder. Also
      please remember to delete the copy in the test folder.

      I hope to work with you again soon...

      James E. Triplett
      Ex Officio - Storm Logic Jacket Monitor

      +++++++++++++++++

      [EDIT] Your report is nice looking, but you have mixed fonts throughout,
      which distracts from all your efforts. In the LTR, for example, the first
      three :PROS" are a different font than the last one. In the Field Report
      the first three parapraphs are a different font than the rest, with the
      Cleaning & Care and Summary sections having a combination of both. These
      are just examples, as this occures too often throught the whole report to
      list them all. Please make an effort to be consistent with your hearders
      and text body fonts. You will be rewarded with a great looking report.
      (If you need any help just let me know.)

      LONG TERM REPORT
      February 7, 2012
      [Comment] You may want to left-justify this heading, since the previous 2
      sections are left-justified.

      I almost always wear my standard winter layering set up
      [Edit] I believe "set up" should be "setup" in this instance.

      The sun was shinning bright and the jacket is black,
      [EDIT] One 'n' in shining. (The web says "shinning" is: To climb (a rope
      or pole, for example) by gripping and pulling alternately with the hands
      and legs."