EDIT - LTR - Tilley - Wool Cap - Derek Hansen

  • jerry adams
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2012
      Nice
      report
      Upload and delete from test folder.
      I can't see anything worth changing

      "The elevation change was 3,000 ft (914 m) (i.e., 1,500 ft/457 m down and back
      up)."
      Comment - that is unambiguous so it's fine, but I would call that 1500 feet of elevation gain.  It's weird that you lose 1500 feet, then gain it, maybe that's why you phrased it as you did.  On most hikes you gain elevation, and then lose it going back to the trailhead.

      "I've been called out once by someone at work that the cap reminded him of Hitler
      Youth caps."
      Comment - how weird!  I guess it does sort of remind me of that.

      I like the picture of the boy scout with a pack almost bigger than him and his blue pad at an angle.