Re: Attn: Erin Hedden re: Big Agnes Fria

  • Dingo
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2012
      I apologize for the lateness of my upload for the Fria. I was in a rush when I uploaded it and did not realize that it was a failed upload before shutting down and I have not been on line for the last 3 weeks as I have been dealing with a death. It seems that Firefox is not able to upload to the main site, sending back an error message that the browser has sent a bad request so the file failed to upload. Lucky for me I have Explorer as well, I just prefer to use FIrefox and this is the first time I have encountered any problems with uploading using that browser, but I used Explorer and uploaded the files to backpackgeartest as soon as I got on line and received this message. I can assure you that I will be making sure my uploads go through twice before signing off for the night. Once again, I apologize.
      Erin