Fw: [Reviewprogram] 5 Months Of Test Results - 3 Independent Experts

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5 3:06 PM
      GeigerrigWanted you all to see this! Bob Geiger was thrilled with BGT and is really going all out to publicize our site/reports! Thanks to the testers!

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5 4:58 PM
        Thanks for letting all of us see the feedback from the manufacturer. Many of us do not realize that we are not only helping other backpackers and hikers make informed decisions on gear purchases but are also helping the manufacturer make a better product.

        Ray