Re: [backpackgeartesters] ATTN: TUBBS Mountaineer Snowshoe Testers

  • woodswoman
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 3 5:27 PM
      John,
      There was nobody here...it looks like it arrived by FedEx as there was a delivery notice stuck to the box.

      ***Gail***

      From: exec@... <exec@...>

      To: "BackpackGearTesters" <BackpackGearTesters@yahoogroups.com>

      Date: Monday, January 30, 2012, 4:02 PM

      Tubbs doesn't have any spare Mountaineer snowshoes for testing. The rep was

      trying to be a good gal and went ahead and shipped a different model, the

      Flex ALP.

      BGT has already tested these. Please refuse the shipments. Ryan, is there

      a return label with your shoes? If so, please package it up and ship it

      back. If not, let me know and I'll get you a call tag.

      Thanks and sorry about this. We'll try again in the late fall when

      hopefully, there will be a better supply.

      John

    • exec@bysky.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 3 5:55 PM
        Good. then you can just call them and tell them to pick it up as you are refusing it!