Re: [backpackgeartesters] ATTN: TUBBS Mountaineer Snowshoe Testers

  • woodswoman
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 3, 2012
      John..sorry for the delay..I am home for one day before I leave on the rest of my OOP. The snowshoe package is here...I didn't open it yet but I guess there is no use if it requires a call tag. What to do??? I will not be back until Wednesday night but could leave the package out if this would facilitate things..let me know what to do???

      ***Gail***

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 3, 2012
        Gail,

        How was the package shipped? Was it just left at your place or did someone "accept" it? If it was just left, you can just call UPS (if it came that way) or drop off a the post office and say you are refusing it.

        John

        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 3, 2012
          John,
          There was nobody here...it looks like it arrived by FedEx as there was a delivery notice stuck to the box.

          From: exec@... <exec@...>

          To: "BackpackGearTesters" <BackpackGearTesters@yahoogroups.com>

          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 3, 2012
            Good. then you can just call them and tell them to pick it up as you are refusing it!