Re: Edit: LTR-Incredisocks-Cheryl McMurray

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2012
      Hi Cheryl,
      I missed one edit:
      This concludes my test series of the Incredisocks. I want to thank Incrediwear and BGT for the opportunity to test the most comfortable hiking sock I have worn to date.

      *** Please spell out BGT... BackpackGearTest.org ***
      Thanks!

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Cheryl Mcmurray <cherylmcmurray2@...> wrote:

      > Carol,
      > All finished and file deleted from test folder. Thanks for your quick edits.
      > Cheryl
      > On Jan 22, 2012, at 12:17 PM, Carol wrote:
      >
      > > Hi Cheryl,
      > > Html looks good.
      > > Carol
      > >
      > > The heel area in the pair of socks that began to show wear during the Field Report continued to get a little thinner but have never worn all the way through and they still remain very functional.
      > > *** Suggest for tense agreement:"The heel area in the pair of socks that began to show wear during the Field Report continued to get a little thinner but has never worn all the way through and both socks still remain very functional." ***
      > >
      > > I did develop a small hole in the toe area in one of socks from the other pair.
      > > *** one of the socks ***

    • Cheryl Mcmurray
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2, 2012
        Thanks for the notice. All done and uploaded.
        Cheryl