ATTN: Injinji Sock Testers

  • exec@bysky.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 30, 2012
      Looking over the arrival messages, I'm not sure you all got the same (wrong)
      sock. Can you all please clarify? Did you all get the Injinji mini-crew
      socks? Are they all Coolmax? Original weight or what. If you can give me
      the exact style or if there is a style number that would be great. I'd like
      to get this cleared up.

      Thanks,
      John
    • Ray
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 30, 2012
        Yes, I got the Performance Series, mini-crew, Coolmax.

        Ray

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, <exec@...> wrote:

        > Looking over the arrival messages, I'm not sure you all got the same (wrong)
        > sock. Can you all please clarify? Did you all get the Injinji mini-crew
        > socks? Are they all Coolmax? Original weight or what. If you can give me
        > the exact style or if there is a style number that would be great. I'd like
        > to get this cleared up.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > John

      • ftroop94
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 30, 2012
          John,

          I also received the PERFORMANCE SERIES - Original Weight, Moderate Interface, Mini-Crew Cool Max socks

          Let me know if you need more info!

          ~SMK

          --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, <exec@...> wrote:

          > Looking over the arrival messages, I'm not sure you all got the same (wrong)
          > sock. Can you all please clarify? Did you all get the Injinji mini-crew
          > socks? Are they all Coolmax? Original weight or what. If you can give me
          > the exact style or if there is a style number that would be great. I'd like
          > to get this cleared up.
          >
          > Thanks,
          > John

        • woodswoman
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 3, 2012
            Sorry about the delay in responding. I am currently OOP but home for one day before the rest of the OOP begins. Yes, I did receive the original performance mini-crew made with Coolmax. Looks like it's the same as the others.

            ***Gail***