Re: Attn: Alex Legg

  • alex
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 3, 2012
      I would like to thank you all for your input. I have to admit that creating HTML was a foreign language to me a few months ago, and I am only barely getting it now. The page at http://www.screen-resolution.com/ doesn't seem to want to work for me, but I found that I can easily set my NVU screen to 1024, and I see what you mean about the scrolling. Now I can build the HTML in the size that it's viewed in. I will repost the report here to be sure its alright before posting to the BGT site again. As soon as I can figure out how to paste text alongside my pictures, I think I will be able to create much better looking reports. I can put that inquiry in the help group page if I don't figure it out soon. Thanks again to everyone, it's great to know that there are people out there to help me out with this.