Edit: IR - Sea to Summit - TPU Zip Top Pouch - Derek Hansen

  • Coy Boy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2012
      Hello Derek, and a happy new year back atcha. Very nice IR! I have always been impressed with the layout of your reports. Just one edit and couple of comments.

      Edit: the seatosummit link goes to the Selk Bag site.

      comment: where you call the zipper grab tag I call it a pull tab. However, since they call it that and it is a quote from the manufacture...I guess it is OK...LOL

      comment: where you use ingestible I'd use digestible or edible. However, yours makes sense. Just not a term I hear much.

      Coy Boy