Re: [backpackgeartesters] EDIT: IR: Big Agnes Fria- Nancy Griffith

  • Nancy Griffith
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2012
      Hi Larry,

      Thanks for the quick edits.  I'm also starting the year 'caught up'.  Yippee!

      I've made the changes, deleted the test file and uploaded to the folder.  See comments below.

      Happy New Year!

      Nancy

      Comment:
      This allows two bags to mate together if they have the same zipper.

      >>>This didn’t seem right to me, so I checked the BA website. My comment is that if you zip 2 bags together as suggested, one will be upside down, won’t it? Someone will have the head of the bag on top of their face--???

      Comment:
      My husband and I have been using the Big Agnes King Solomon double-wide bag which has 2 full-length sleeves to insert the pads.

      >>>Anytime I suggest something like this to my wife, she gives me the ‘are you completely nuts???' look. I don’t know if I’d like it, but I’d at least like to try.
      Anyway, I’m jealous of you and your husband :)