Re: [backpackgeartesters] Edit - LTR Ryders Eyewear Defcon Sunglasses - Nancy Griffith

  • Nancy Griffith
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2011
      Hi Richard,

      Thanks for the quick edits and for providing great feedback.  I was clearly not an English major.  Actually I am the polar opposite...an engineer ;)

      I've made the changes and uploaded...and deleted the test file.

      'See' you again in 2012!

      Nancy

      <<<<Although these aren't safety glasses I like using them for wood-cutting>>
      <<Comment: The USFS would consider them safety glasses. Any glasses that don't shatter fit its definition.
      I added 'marketed as' since I agree that shatter-proof is one definition but having side shields is another.  Hopefully this is more clear.