Extension request - Mike Mosack

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 26, 2011
      I am back home in the states for a couple of weeks and need a 1 week extension on two items please. They are the LTR for the Gregory Z-45 backpack and the FR for the Brooks Range Map tools which are both currently due on January 3rd. I leave home to return to Afghanistan on 4 Jan, arriving on 6 Jan. I believe if I could get an extra week, I can get both in without further issues.
      Thank you for your consideration.
      Mike Mosack
    • Kathy Waters
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 30, 2011
        Mike,

        Welcome home! Hope you enjoy your stay and I've changed your due dates (both) to January 10. Good luck and stay safe.