BridGeT's been updated, but no mail

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2011
      OK. BridGeT is up to date (except for today's uploads to folders other than
      test folders), but I can't send out e-mail notices from this location for
      some reason. I need you all to check your admin pages for due dates, etc.
      Any questions, comments or problems, e-mail me or post on-list and I'll try
      to respond between diaper changes, meal prep, washing clothes, and all other
      requirements of tending to 4 grandkids under the age of 10!