Edit/Approval Re: FR - GEIGERRIG Rig 700 pack - Andrew Buskov

  • Jamie D.
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2011
      Hi AB,

      Thanks for emailing your FR to me. As I said in my message, I have been sick so I wasn't monitoring the list very closely. I only found a few things. Go ahead and upload when you're ready.

      My edits, comments or suggestions are listed below marked with ## below a snip of your words.

      Safe hiking,
      Jamie D
      Monitor – GEIGERRIG pack monitor

      You - Over the course of the past couple of months I have been able to get in a number of hikes in the area ranging from long day hikes, to a few laps around the walking trail at the local land preserve.

      ##Edit – Please include the actual number of treks you taken, or at least an estimate.

      You - the terrain was hilly, but not strenuous.

      ##Edit – Please capitalize "the"

      You - There was no precipitation of any king, the wind was calm, and the sky was sunny.

      ##Edit – of any "kind"

      You - However, it is something that, while not uncomfortable, a bit irritating if it continues over a long period of time.

      ##Edit – you have a space between "uncomfortable," and "a", I'm assuming there is a word missing here.
    • Andrew Buskov
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2011
        Report uploaded & test folder version deleted. Thanks! See you in two
        months.

        AB