Approval: FR - GEIGERRIG Rig 700 pack - Lyon

  • Jamie D.
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2011
      Hi Richard,

      As usual a very easy review to read and edit. I looked and looked but didn't find anything to edit, so my friend, you are all set for uploading.

      I do the same thing at the dog park with my dogs btw, even though I do have one I walk that is the "bathe in the bucket" type.

      Safe hiking,
      Jamie D
      Monitor – GEIGERRIG pack monitor
    • richardglyon