Edit: LTR - Mountain Khakis Convertible Pants - Ben Mansfield

  • Kurt Papke
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2011
      Ben: nice job on the LTR, glad the pants worked out so well for you.
      Just a couple of grammar nits and you are ready to upload. Both of
      these are "EDIT", so must-do's.

      On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 9:32 PM, Ben Mansfield <benmansfield27@...> wrote:

      > picture caption: "No wonder I spend to much time in the Allegheny National Forest"

      EDIT: too much time

      > They're comfortable, they fit good - even with a backpack, and they look good

      EDIT: they fit well

      That's it. Please delete your report from the test folder when
      complete. Thanks for your contribution to this series!

      --Kurt
    • Ben Mansfield
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2011
        Thanks Kurt. I'm all done with the edits, test folder empty, revision posted.

        Appreciate the help on this one.

        -Ben.