Attn: GEIGERRIG Rig 700 pack testers

  • Jamie D.
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2011
      Hi guys,

      Just wanted to let you know I saw all of you have posted your FRs. Thank you. I'll be getting to your edits in the next couple of days. I've been super sick since before Thanksgiving and I'm just now starting to get back to normal life stuff. Thanks for your patience.

      Regards,
      Jamie D
      GEIGERRIG Monitor
    • Jamie D.
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2011
        Hi AB,

        Thanks for emailing your FR to me. As I said in my message, I have been sick so I wasn't monitoring the list very closely. I only found a few things. Go ahead and upload when you're ready.

        My edits, comments or suggestions are listed below marked with ## below a snip of your words.

        Safe hiking,
        Jamie D
        Monitor – GEIGERRIG pack monitor

        You - Over the course of the past couple of months I have been able to get in a number of hikes in the area ranging from long day hikes, to a few laps around the walking trail at the local land preserve.

        ##Edit – Please include the actual number of treks you taken, or at least an estimate.

        You - the terrain was hilly, but not strenuous.

        ##Edit – Please capitalize "the"

        You - There was no precipitation of any king, the wind was calm, and the sky was sunny.

        ##Edit – of any "kind"

        You - However, it is something that, while not uncomfortable, a bit irritating if it continues over a long period of time.

        ##Edit – you have a space between "uncomfortable," and "a", I'm assuming there is a word missing here.
      • Andrew Buskov
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2011
          Report uploaded & test folder version deleted. Thanks! See you in two
          months.

          AB