Mod Question: Knudsen Drink Mix- Nancy Griffith

  • Nancy Griffith
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2011
      Hi John,

      This test isn't due to conclude until 12/24 but I'm nearly out of product.  I've really been trying to milk it to make the mix last but I'm still down to a few packets.

      I know that we can write LTRs early for consumables but I wanted to make sure that it isn't TOO early.

      Thanks for your advice,

      Nancy