Edit: LTR - Columbia Women's Peak Power Shell - Jamie D

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2011
      Hi Jamie,

      Nice conclusion to your test. I have just one edit for you.

      See you over at the other site, ;-)

      Ray

      ***In September I used the Peak Power Shell on a night hike along the Maricopa Trail in N. Phoenix, AZ

      EDIT: I don't see where you have ever listed the AZ abbreviation so it needs to be spelled out again.

      Or just change the first use as "Arizona (AZ)" then it is good the rest of the report

      Finally, during the last storm I wanted to see how well the jacket would move with me and how breathable the material would be when I used it during a higher level of exertion, which is why I chose to take a job instead of hike.

      Comment: I don't understand that sentence. "which is why I chose to take a job instead of hike" Do you mean to take it on the job?
    • Jamie D.
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2011
        Thanks Ray.

        To you comment, I meant "jog", which is why "job" doesn't make sense!! Doh!! Fixed and uploaded.

        jamie d