RE: [backpackgeartesters] Re: EDIT: FR - Gregory z45 Pack - Shane Williams

  • Brett Haydin
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2011
      Deleting reports is above my pay grade! That is an issue for the mods. The site is a little sensative on dates, and after a period of time it locks you out from making the deletion.

      All you need to do is send a message to the list with "mod help - delete report please" as the subject. It is also really helpful to paste a link to the report to be deleted as well. One of the magicians will take care of it. Usually within the hour.

      I'm hiking either handies or la plata this weekend if you are interested :). And if the snow isn't dangerous of course

      To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      From: sherpa.colorado@...
      Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 03:40:05 +0000
      Subject: [backpackgeartesters] Re: EDIT: FR - Gregory z45 Pack - Shane Williams

      Hey Brett,

      Thanks for the edits. I'm always looking to link up and do some hiking. I'll send you an email off list. I'm ready to post my edits, but I don't have the ability to delete my previous report. When I try to upload the new report it fails because it already exists. Can you help with that or do I need to contact someone else?