RE: [backpackgeartesters] Re: Pack Tap - Leaking - Alex Legg

  • Ralph Ditton
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 2, 2011
      Thanks Kathy for jumping in.

      Best

      Ralph

      From: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Kathy Waters
      Sent: Wednesday, 2 November 2011 6:37 AM
      To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [backpackgeartesters] Re: Pack Tap - Leaking - Alex Legg

      Get the IR in, please.

      Thanks,

      From: alex
      To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      <mailto:backpackgeartesters%40yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2011 4:33 PM

      I have contacted Sea to Summit and I am going to mail the Pack Tap back to
      them tomorrow. Should I go ahead and submit an IR with the information of
      what is going on, or should I wait until I receive the new unit? Thanks!

      <mailto:backpackgeartesters%40yahoogroups.com> , "alex" <alexlegg2@...>

      <mailto:backpackgeartesters%40yahoogroups.com> , "Ralph Ditton" <rdassets@>