EDIT: LTR - Costa Tag Sunglasses - DLarsen

  • ftroop94
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2011
      Dawn,

      I'm digging your desert pal at Burning Man! Just a few quick edits, then feel free to delete the test file and upload at will. It's awesome when we can be so enthusiastic about a product!

      ~Steve

      >> She was very nice and told me that the problem would be a repair, but that she didn't know if the $11.95 processing fee could be waved because the repair is after the 90 day limit.

      EDIT: waived

      >> If it is a defect, they would wave the fee.

      EDIT: waive

      >> One other problem is that after wearing them so long, there are make up stains on the nose piece (photo above).

      EDIT: makeup

      >> Once again, this is one of three products that I really think is miraculous!

      Edit: I believe you mean this is one of 3 product you have tested for BGT that you have really enjoyed? It's not very clear to the reader. I'd suggest editing that you believe the product is miraculous or on of 3 you tested in your time with BGT.