EDIT: IR OBOZ Beartooth Boots--Rick D

  • Andrew Buskov
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2011
      Rick,

      Here are your edits. As usual, follow the standard edit policy;
      Remember to delete the test version upon uploading to the correct folder
      here: http://tinyurl.com/6lbfedf

      AB

      _______________________________

      > Weight (manufacturer): 30.7 ounces/870 g (size not stated)
      > Weight (measured): 67 oz/1900 g
      EDIT: Either spell out ounces, or abbreviate, but pick one of the two bove.

      > The Beartooths practically scowl with serious intentions from their box.
      And
      EDIT: Comma, not period as your HTML doesn't have 'and' capitalized.

      > <<IMAGE GOES HERE. ALT TEXT = "BFit" IMAGE CAPTION = "DFit connects
      > heel cup to instep.">>
      EDIT: Caption lists 'DFit'... should this be BFit?

      > strapped to my feet. Because they use both waterproofed upper materials
      > and a WPB liner, they should repel water and wet snow. Whether they can
      EDIT: WPB? Elaborate for our readers please.