Arrived - Delta Kitchen Set - Kara S.

  • K S
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2011
      This arrived on Saturday. IR to follow once I have time to photograph. I'm excited to try this set out.

      Thanks!

      Kara

       ~~~

      "Making the world a better place is not only your responsibility, it is your joy, it is your blessing, it is your gift, it's your opportunity to make your life mean something, so take it." ~ Derrick N. Ashong