EDIT- IR: Benchmade 530 knife - Christensen

  • Ralph Ditton
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2011
      Who is the luck lad to have me as the Monitor, eh Ryan?

      Yep, you have me.

      As you have been around the traps for a while you know the drill.

      Ok, edits.

      For clarification I would add "Handle" to the Scales so it would read
      "Handle Scales: Grivory
      Scales: GrivoryR
      Edit: It is a BK 1 Blade Coating. See below and also for the MSRP
      ComboEdgeR/BK Coated Blade

      MSRP:
      ComboEdgeR/BK Coated $120 US

      Great detail on the specifics of steel. Love it.

      That's all.

      Delete test copy and upload.

      See you in 2 months.

      Ralph

    • RyanC
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2011
        Ralph,

        Thanks for the quick edits mate! All fixed and loaded in the appropriate folder that Kathy so kindly created. I also deleted my file from the TESTS folder.

        See you in about two months time. Ryan