EDIT: IR: Princeton Tec Bot Headlamp - Mike Curry

  • Edward
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2011
      Hello Mike,

      Just got the internet back after the great October snowstorm of 2011.

      Correct, upload, delete test.

      Thanks, look forward to the next installment. The kids look like they are having fun!

      Ted

      The instructions specified to use a #1 Phillips screwdriver to open and then secure the door. I tried a #0 Phillips screwdriver first (as I had one handy) but wasn't able to loosen the screw. I then located a #1 Phillips screwdriver and was able to install the batteries, which was quite easy. I later tried a #2 Philips

      ### edit: Phillips

      screwdriver to no avail, and though I expected that it would be easy to open using the small screwdriver in my pocketknife, I wasn't able to make it work. It looks like changing the batteries in the field will require carrying a small phillips

      ### edit: Phillips

      screwdriver.