EDIT: FR-Gregory Z45 backpack- Andrew Preece

  • Brett Haydin
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2011
      Oops- Forgot to change the heading!

      From: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Brett Haydin
      Sent: Saturday, October 29, 2011 11:42 AM
      To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [backpackgeartesters] FR-Gregory Z45 backpack- Andrew Preece

      Andrew,

      Nice report! I like the pictures included. Just a few things to look at
      and then you are free to upload. Sorry I took a few days, but work was
      insanely busy this week. Don't forget to delete the file in the test
      folder. I'm looking forward to your LTR!

      <snip>

      I have now used this pack on three occasions. Twice in the hills of Perth on
      overnight trips. And once on a morning hike.

      Edit: I don't mind the sentence fragments here, but wanted to point them out
      in case you want to revise. However, could you please add approximate
      distances hiked to your trip summaries? It would help me understand the use
      better.

      <snip>

      I found unlike other packs I own that I did not need to keep readjusting the
      straps through out the day.

      Edit: In American English, "throughout" is one word. Could just be a
      difference in our grammar.

      <snip>.
      The only drama I have with one strap is the load lifter strap on my right
      hand side.

      Comment: as the father of a pre-teen daughter, I had to smile at your use of
      "drama" here!

      <snip>

      Pros
      I like That it fits well. That it is comfortable. That is does not need to
      be readjusted often.

      EDIT: the first "That" doesn't need to be capitalized.

      <snip>

      This concludes the field report section. Please check back in about two
      months for the final long term report.

      EDIT: Please add the line thanking Gregory and BGT.

    • Andrew Preece
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2011
        Hi Brett
        The report has now been edited. The files are deleted and everything has
        been uploaded. No dramas at all :)
        I have a 14 year old girl and every day is some kind of new drama :) you
        better get ready.

        Thanks a lot
        Andrew