BridGeT update

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 26, 2011
      Day early BridGeT update due to eye surgery tomorrow. Any problems,
      questions, etc., let me know and I'll try to get to them as soon as I can
      peer at the computer monitor again. By Friday afternoon, most likely.

      Thanks,
      Kathy
    • Kathy Waters
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 4, 2012
        You will shortly be receiving the usual e-mails but the Admin DID NOT get
        updated due to excessive bandwidth traffic. I'm too tired to stay up any
        later to do the ftp, so the Admin page will get updated in the morning.

        I'm sure you all will live <g>.

        Kathy
      • Kathy Waters
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 30, 2012
          You will shortly be getting the usual e-mail notices and BridGeT updates.
          Please check them carefully as I have been OOP a lot the last several days
          and may have missed things.

          I will be doing another update on Tuesday morning before I head off to NJ
          for two weeks. There I will be updating the db but may not be able to send
          out the usual notices. We will have to wait and see if I can figure the
          SMTP server stuff from NJ.

          Thanks and hope everyone is outdoors enjoying this fall Sunday! I'm going
          there now!

          Kathy
        • Kathy Waters
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 5, 2012
            I just finished updating the BridGeT database. There will not be any e-mail
            reminders going out today though. Please check your tester and monitor
            admin pages to see if you have anything to take care of.

            I am trying to see if I can get the settings for my current location (NJ) so
            I can send out the e-mails, but not promising <g>!

            Thanks and feel free to e-mail me any questions or concerns.