Re: [backpackgeartesters] [EDIT] IR - ExOfficio Storm Jacket - Bob Sanders

  • Bob Sanders
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2011
      Thanks James,

      I have made the changes. I am still trying to figure out why the HTML code gets changed when I upload. If I can't figure it out (I have posted a question to the BGTFileUpload Group. Maybe someone over their can steer me in the right direction.

      The font issues you described are one of the things that gets changed upon upload.

      Thanks so much,
      Bob